september atc swap

My atc swap group at Blissfull ATC Swap just posted out September cards. Our theme was LEAVES. I posted my partner Yvette's card earlier but I'm posting it again. She has a beautiful blog called The Charm House

I mentioned last time how gorgeous her card was in person. I love the little fairy and the beads gave it so much more dimension and texture. And I love how she used beeswax as a finish. Again I am truly inspired.

I also wanted to share the atc I sent her and show you how beautifully she photographed it. I need to take a few pointers from her I think. Yvette I learn so much from you yet again! Thank you.



I'm really enjoying creating these little atcs. It's like getting a quick creative fix. I like working with this small scale and trying to see how much or how little I can fit on it. Our next theme is DARK and even if they haven't announced our partners yet I finished it a while ago because I was so excited to make it!


9 comments:

Wendy said...

Dearest Anna,
Those are just too wonderful. How creative. I love those little ATC cards. I want to make some so bad. I have bought a couple on line, but have never done a swap with them. When the holidays are over, I may try to join some ATC swaps. I just love both of the ones you have shown.
Positively enchanting. I can't wait to see your DARK one.
Spells and Wishes,
Wendy from wonderland

Angela said...

Both your cards are great. I'm having a lot of fun with them as well. I've already completed mine for October's swap! I'll probably end up making another just because!
Take care,
Angela

Unknown said...

Both are so beautiful! Did you use real leaves for your ATC?

I haven't done my October ATC, hopefully this weekend, can't wait! :-)

Faerie Sage said...

These are beautiful, I am so glad I was able to connect with so many wonderful and inspiringly creative people! Thankyou again for the blog party and I am looking so forward to your next one!

Petunia said...

Thanks everyone!

Hi Leila, the leaves are paper except for the bottom one which is fabric. I cut the leaves out from scrapbook paper then used a distress ink pad to age them and then sealed them with antique decoupage.

brandi said...

~magical little pieces you've shared with one another! the details you both put into them just beautiful...can't wait to see what you created for dark! thank you for sharing her link with us...i look forward to stumbling over...warm wishes and brightest blessings!~

Little Messy Missy said...

So beautiful!

Laura said...

hello Anna,
your atc is so beautiful! thanks for your kind words on my pmbp post!
blessings
~*~

Theresa MacNaughton said...

Oh, I love the ATC you created. It's so organic and beautiful. : Both you and your partner exchanged such amazing creations! Theresa