blissfull atc swap #2

I had an unexpected trip out of town this weekend so I'm catching up on my postings this morning. Here is a beautiful ATC from my September Blissfull ATC swap partner Yvette from The Charm House.


Our theme this month is LEAVES. Her ATC is even more beautiful in person. I love the image of the fairy and the the rich  colors of autumn she used.  And the glass beads and leaves are exquisite. She also used a layer of beeswax as a final finish which gave the card this wonderful texture and look. I'm really inspired by her work. You can see more of it at her blog.



Detail of beads and leaves.



The ATC also came in this lovely little box which I think she might have made as well. And she even included a few autumn goodies with the card! Thank you Yvette.


3 comments:

Elisse said...

What an amazingly creative and beautiful piece you've received! Your posts and blog are always so inspiring to me. Can I be as artistic as you by osmosis? :P

Have a great week!

Scrapping With Sherry said...

Yvette~

Did a fantastic job with this ATC!

~Sherry

Theresa MacNaughton said...

It's so lovely! Yvette did a really great job! Theresa