an almost tuesday spooky monday

First I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to everyone who came to our Practical Magic blog party this weekend and made it a HUGE success! The party posts were all incredible and absolutely amazed us. I'm still making my rounds which will probably take me the rest of the year! My post is right below for anyone still visiting and there's a pernament button on my left sidebar that links directly to it.


This is one pooped witchy over here! I just had to take a little break from all that blog hopping on my broomstick and rest my little toes for a while.



These are my first little pumpkins of the season. I found these 2 perfect mini ghost pumpkins at my grocery store earlier. We always start with the baby ones and build up to the big guys as it gets closer to Halloween. I was so excited to find them that I could almost ignore it being 99 degrees outside. Almost.




Here's my sweet LaLou, who isn't really mine but my neighbor's cat, even if she practically lives in my backyard. She watched me and Luna fly back in early Sunday morning on my broom after blog hopping all over the place. She was not too happy about being left behind so I made a deal with her. I'll bring her along on the next ride if she stops pooping in my backyard! Ok she can come anyway. She and Luna are going to have to figure out who gets to sit in front.

Since there are exactly 7 minutes left of Monday here in Tomato Land I'm sneaking this post in with Spooky Mondays at Wendys Adventures in Wonderland. She has a fabulous Practical Magic post that you don't want to miss.

Happy very late Spooky Monday!



8 comments:

Marfi-topia said...

Anna! I have to say you are amazing! thank you so much for all you have done! you are Witch Supreme!
The ghostly pumpkins are adorable and so are your socks!
happy spooky day!

Unknown said...

Happy Spooky Monday/Tuesday! Thanks again for Hosting the Practical Magic Blog party! What a wonderful adventure!

Sinderella's Studio said...

Anna,
I, too, think I will be visiting PM Party Blogs for the rest of the year - yesterday I was almost late for work. I can't seem to pull myself away from all this magic!!!
Thanks for hosting and all you do to encourage and inspire us bloggers!!!!
cheers, dana

Victoria said...

Yay Anna...wonderful post..gorgeous photos! Thanks again for hosting the pm party..it was a wonderful experience and quiet magical indeed..many blessings and sparkles to you..
Victoria~

Laura said...

Hi Anna, I just wanted to take a minute and say thanks for hosting such a fabulous party! It was the first that I had participated in and I loved every minute of it (including the three days it took me to get through all the blogs!). :)
I so love your blog and really enjoy visiting you here.
blessings
~*~

Rebecca said...

Oh I just love your neighbor's kitty-keep those halloween posts coming!

Theresa MacNaughton said...

Oh, I want those socks! LOL Thank you again for hosting such a fabulous Practical Magic party - it was so much fun. :) By the way, I LOVE white pumpkins, too. Just picked up some this weekend. :) They're my favorites. Theresa

Our Hopeful Home said...

The tiny pumpkins are my favorite!