atc holder challenge

Blissfull ATC Swap also held a challenge this month to create a holder for our ATCs. I have been storing mine in a paper mache 'book' which I decided to decorate for the challenge.


The inspiration for the collage came from another of my dear friends, Linda from Moments In An Eye. She recently sent me a package of collage goodies. Lovely images, stamps, trinkets and pieces of this and that.



It was like Christmas morning! I used a few of her goodies here. Linda also loves clocks and time which inspired me to use the clock images on my box as well.



Inside the 'book'.



The 'pages' are made from recycled plain brown paper bags and the pockets are pages from a great vintage book I found at a second hand book store. I love that it already came with a wonderful aged patina.


I'll eventually put a pocket on the other side as I get more ATCs. The little leaves stamp came from my September swap partner Yvette. I love it!



Each packet is made of 2 layers of folded paper that gave me a total of 4 'pages'. I can take them out and rearrange them however I like which I thought was fun.



This challenge is actually a contest so you can go over to Blissfull ATC Swap and vote for your favorite one. There are some really amazing and creative ATC holders there. Go take a look!


11 comments:

DeeDee said...

Oh la la ! I like this one Lots....you did an awesome job....

good luck

DeeDee

Anonymous said...

Very clever and appealing.

Marfi-topia said...

This is lovely Anna!

Scrapping With Sherry said...

Really like your ATC Holder. A matter of fact if I was not in the challenge to, I would vote for yours...

My partner was Debbie and I posted her ATC on Saturday. I also posted my entry for the ATC Holder Challenge last night if you would like to take a peek at them you can at http://scrappingwithsherry.blogspot.com/

Hope to see you there! Sherry

PS. Dont forget to vote for Blissfull's ATC Holder Challenge...

Little Messy Missy said...

What a great idea. I am hosting a Witch ATC SWAP right now (you should pop over and take a look-see)....I have been storing mine in plastic baseball card sleeves...which is not pretty!!
xoxoxoxoxoxox

ann said...

Wow this is the most amazing ATC holder I have seen.!!!!

Angela said...

Anna,
I love your ATC Holder! I saw mine in there! I just re-read my post about my holder and realized I called you, Penny, for some reason??? I am totally sorray...I'm going to fix it ASAP!
Take care,
Angela

Amy A said...

Gorgeous! I love the pockets you created, great idea all around :)

Junibears said...

What a beautifully decorated box to hold your ATC's. Fabulous job!
xx

Theresa MacNaughton said...

This is just fabulous! Great work!!!! Theresa

Mya said...

This is a terrific way to save and show the cards you receive, and still keep them protected.