springing forward



"I'm late...I'm late!" I felt like the White Rabbit this morning. Losing that extra hour is never my favorite thing. Especially when I stayed up waaay past my bedtime. Let's just say I acutally watched the clock on my computer go from 1:59 to 3:00! But one cup of hot chocolate later I felt more like myself so I popped over to my workshop (really just an itty bitty corner of my dining room) to review my late night project.



Oh dear! I forgot to put this wee bottle in the oven last night. I was feeling a touch of Alice in Wonderland when I started painting it. I also worked on a new set of tags that I made into this little garland.



I never knew making tags could be so much fun! I think it's the little size that appeals to me.




7 comments:

Holly Lefevre said...

The time change throws me all wacky!

Your banner is delightful! I cannot wait to see more of your vintage paper crafts! Now off to work on my DIY Day project! I am a new follower.

Holly
504 Main

Leanne said...

So love your blog! The music, the style, the fun! I'm doing a little "Lady Bloggers Social Tea Party" thing here, and decided to stop by and say hi! SO happy that I did - I feel so inspired after my visit!

Petunia said...

Holly and Leanne, thank you for stopping by and leaving your nice comments. Leanne, I've been inspired by so many nice blogs that I'm glad I can finally do the same!

Mary Beth @ Live. Laugh. Make Something said...

bee-you-tee-full! great job! I am visiting by way of the New Friend Friday at TGC. You have a wonderful blog and I'm a new follower. I am inviting you to drop in at my place one day this week when you have a chance! until later...

Karen said...

Anna,

Nice to see your "pink" projects and that you are building up quite a following! I guess I am different with my tastes. I am a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl. Still enjoy your blog!

Elisse said...

The banner that you've made is adorable! I'm very new to your blog, and I'm already hooked!

So what's for tea? I'll bring the green tea flavored cupcakes ;P

CC said...

J just love your blog..and was looking at your pretty tags. I want to make some so bad..and I just don't know where or how to begin. I have some pretty papers,and some tiny things to add..but no stamps nor ink pads..do I need that also? Hopefully,I'll get it figured out..yours are really pretty.