pardon my blog

If you have visited the last few days I'd like to apologize for the ever changing appearance of my blog. Designing, or rather redesigning it has become somewhat of an experiment for me. Does that fall into the creative category too? I have been teaching myself various functions of Photoshop and Blogger. Although I've used Photoshop for several years I tend to stick to the same things I know and love. Having a blog and visiting so many creative ones inspired me to learn more about the many features I never knew about. Thanks to a number of great tutorials I've learned to do a few more things including tweeking my blog's html to make a second sidebar. As the dust settles I think I'll find a look I love and I promise to  limit the editing to just a few tweeks!

4 comments:

Pauline Wiles said...

Since a blog is a creative outlet for many, if not all of us, I think you can safely assume we will pardon or even welcome your dust!

Karen said...

Anna,

Your blog looks great! I find myself frequently changing my look as well. Don't worry about the dust. It happens to everyone!

Karen

Petunia said...

Thank you so much for the much needed support!

iheartsunnydays said...

What a gorgeous blog - I love the fairy dust!