Reuse and Recycle

I did a little bit of early spring cleaning last month and actually spruced up my art space. I even found a few canvases from an old project so I decided to recycle them.

I started with this. I basically used what was sitting on my desk. Looking back I wish I hadn't added both flowers, maybe skipped the one on the right. But inspiration struck and I ran with it.


The following night I did this. Those are my babies of course.


On the third night I painted this.

It's a start. Considering I haven't picked up my paint brush in a while I was surprised at how much I got back into it again. It felt nice to let my muse out to play for a bit.

I hope you're having a lovely February.






14 comments:

Ms Misantropia said...

You are coming out swinging :)
I love the one with the flowers.

OmaLindasOldeBaggsandStuftShirts said...

I like what you have done with your "arting". You have such a good eye for color. Happy inducing paintings for sure. Oma Linda

Danni said...

I'm completely enamored with your night skies... I could get lost in them! Beautiful work and welcome back to slinging the brush. :)

Carmen said...

These are wonderful! I love the little dog bone and goldfish hanging from the moon... so whimsical! :-)

Anonymous said...

So very pretty! I love the whimsy and such bright colours! Especially in this cold winter.
Hugs and Sparkles

Marfi-topia said...

yay! love to see your creations!

Linda said...

good to see you and your work.

Anonymous said...

All three look fantastic to me!
What a gift you have!

Samantha Marshall said...

Beautiful!

Riding A Broken Broom said...

Beautiful artwork. I found you, through your practical magic blog party. Will you do one again?

The Inner Witch said...

I love you art! It's so whimsical!

Hindustanka said...

Hi Anna!!!
I loved your latest paintings! Your cats are so cute sitting and watching the sky...
I liked the first one too - it is way so magical and so dreamy!

Anonymous said...

Your work is so beautiful Anna. I remember just staring in wonder at your amazing whimsical beauty before I began blogging and I love it today as much as three years ago. I hope all is well with you and your pit work. Mina

Beth said...

These paintings are very dreamy and magical. Beautiful work.