just in time for october

Happy first day of October!! It's here. The first day of the 31 days of Halloween. Isn't it exciting? I have to thank dear Marfi for the post title. Thank you! I'll have my paper dress up in a little bit but I just wanted to welcome October properly. So my raven Edgar and I decided to make a little picture....



Whether you are a Crafty Witch, Magical Witch, Magickal Witch
or in touch with your Inner Witch...

Have a most spellbinding and enchanting October!



If you'd like Edgar to add a little magic to your bloggy
here is a wee one you can take along.

Just save to your computer and upload to your page.

I'll be back shortly with my paper dress post.

*

*

*

Me again.....I forgot to post these earlier. I went to my favoritie thrift store yesterday and among other things I also found this little treasure. Pic is from my cell phone so it's a teensy bit blurry.



You know I love carpet bags and I am always on the lookout for one, especially vintage ones. I couldn't pass this up for $9.98. A witchy bag....just  in time for October!


Cost Plus had this adorable door mat. I didn't get it because I already have a couple of Halloween ones...BUT I might have to go back and see if it's still there. Just to see of course {insert wicked grin here}.

Well I just seem to keep getting side tracked today. I finished my dresses and just have to take the pics. I guess I could get lunch but what I'm really craving is....



So strange. Oh and one of my living room lights just came on all by itself!
Maybe I should go see what Luna is up to.



It looks like all that mad blog hopping we did this weekend wore out my little tabby! She will have to welcome October tonight when she's wide awake...like me.

OK I'll REALLY be back later with my paper dress.

15 comments:

Victoria said...

woahh...Super gorgeous and enchanting as ever..steal my heart wiht this beautiful soul!
Happy October to you too!
Blessings
Victoria~

Kathy said...

Oh! This is great!! I absolutely love Edgar. Edgar...Edgar??? hahahahaha! I get IT!

Kathy

Anonymous said...

Your blog is a feast for eyes and heart ! just magic !

Mumma Troll said...

Your blog is beautiful, as is Edgar.

Blessings for October.xx

Cameron said...

Thank you....October does indeed need it's very own welcome....around these parts, there was a brief storm this morning, complete with Thunder!!! It's back to a hot snd sunny temp now, but what a way to start the month!

I've invited Edgar to come dress up my blog for a bit, thank you ever so much :)

scrapwordsmom said...

Your blog is simply divine! I am taking Edgar home with me. Thank you:)

Anonymous said...

Your blog is sooooo lovely and yup, I'm taking Edgar to my place too.
Hugs and sparkles
WG

Marfi-topia said...

I really do love your blog and I thank you for this wonderful button!!!
Cocoa krispies are my favorite!
and you already know what I think about your bag...how many do you have now? would love to see the collection.
Luna looks completely worn out..poor thing!!!
have a great day...and bring on the dresses!

Laura said...

that carpet bag is beautiful! reminds me of aunt frances and aunt jet!! :) i love the mat too. I'm going to have to try to find one like that. and your raven pictures is so fabulous!!! you are so very talented!
happy october!!
blessings
~*~

Unknown said...

LOVE THIS POST! Edgar is just awesome and the carpet back and doormat are whimsical!! Good stuff! Happy October!

Elaine said...

I love the carpet and Edgar is charming.. Will check agin for your Hallowewn treats.. poor cat is wondering what is up it looks like.

Marfi-topia said...

Guess what? I was given an award!!!
and now I want to give you one too!! yours is one of my favorite blogs!!!
It's the "ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD"
you're awesome.

Theresa MacNaughton said...

Happy October to you, as well! Edgar is awesome. :) That carpet bag is awesome. And, so, did you go back to purchase that sweet witch boot doormat? :) Theresa

Dandelion Dreams said...

This is so much fun. I can now comment on your blog without having to sign into IE. I'm loving it! That carpet bag and doormat is just so cute. I'd have to go "just see" on the doormat too. When we went to craft stores this weekend and I was walking through all the Halloween stuff I could just feel my husband's eyes saying "no more, no more!" lol I was a good girl....sorta. hehe

That's a beautiful button you're allowing us to use. You can bet I'm gonna be putting it up. Thank you!!! And now to wander about more and hopefully fight off the urge to go grab two boxes of krispies to make mixed treats. Oh no!

hugs!!

Charlene said...

I got that SAME doormat! LOVE IT!!!!!!! Charlene