a perfectly lovely tea party

I did it! I just finished visiting everyone. Everyone that posted a comment with a tea party link and everyone on the sidebar list that had a party.  All of you are just amazing!!! I can't tell you how happy and touched I am by all the work you put into creating all of your beautiful tea parties. I enjoyed every single one of them and I thank all of you for stopping by to visit mine.

I've edited the guest list so there's a tea party link for all the names listed. I'll leave the list up until Halloween since lots of you are still making your rounds.

I know some of you created your post but didn't leave a comment on my party post. You can still leave your link in a comment on my tea party post so other partiers can find your party after I take the guest list down.  It will be a great way for next year's partiers to see what we did for our very first Tea Party Under A  Halloween Moon! Thank you so much again.

I'll be back in a bit with a Spooky Monday post and other things to share but for now here's a cute little video of one of my favorite Halloween cards. A friend sent it to me a few years ago. It's one of those sound cards and I just love it. I think it's exactly how I feel right now!




8 comments:

Sara said...

great card and I love that witchy laugh. Hugs Sara.

Dandelion Dreams said...

That card is totally making me smile and giggle. Love it! Thank you. Though I've still not got my photos up yet of the second part, I'm glad for your party. Both of them have been so much fun. Thank you for that. And I am really glad you liked your box. :)

Brightest blessings!

Linda said...

Oh, what a great card. You did an awesome job on hosting your Tea Party. I hope you will do it again next year.

Jill Marcott-McCall ~Feathers & Flight~ said...

Thank you Anna for Hosting such a Wonderful Party!
Hugs
Jill

goddessandmagick said...

cute to read and fun to see a witch in action!!
Keep the magic of tea going. Andrea.
goggessandmagick.blogspot.com

Magaly Guerrero said...

I hope you enjoyed your tea party as much as I enjoy visiting you, every time! Your blog is just LOVELY and I've nominated you for an award to show just how much! http://pagan-culture.blogspot.com/2010/10/stylish-versatile-and-lovely-plus.html

Theresa MacNaughton said...

What a CUTE card! You did a fabulous job hosting this party. Hopefully, you will do one again next year! :) Theresa

LYNDY WARD said...

Spooktacular Card ~ Loved All The Enchanted Tea Parties!

You're a Fantastic Hostess Anna...

Your tea party was magical, fun & most of all I felt like a kid again trick & treating in a safe & wonderful world of fantasies.

Cosmic Blessings, Lyndy