one last spooky monday

I can't believe this is already the last Spooky Monday! I can remember when Wendy  first told me about it and how excited we both were. As always I'm just a wee bit late...


In case you might not have noticed I am a chronic nightowl along with one other owl out there who shall remain nameless {giggle}. So here are some spooky shots of last night's excursion into the kitchen to forage for my nightly bowl of cereal.



I caught this ghostie trying to beat me to the cupboard!



And a witch getting ready for a moonlight ride.



Here's a quick late night project. I made this card to send to a friend who has no idea that I even make little paper dresses and own a blog. She's the one who sent me the fun cackling witchy card.

I would also like to say THANK YOU to all the kind and lovely people who have given me an award for my bloggy this week. I truly appreciate all of them.

♥ ♥ ♥

Finally you have to go and visit these 2 places for more delicious Halloween treats.

First go over to Linda at Moments In An Eye and see her post about a house she saw that's all decorated for Halloween. It's amazing!

Then go and see Jacqueline at Purple Chocolate Home. She just dropped by my tea party and left an invite to visit her Witches in the Woods. You'll love it!

Thank you Wendy for a month (and more) of Spooky Mondays. I loved doing all of them. They made my Halloween even more magical. I will miss them {sob}.

♥ ♥ ♥


Happy Spooky Monday Tuesday

I haven't added my gratitude postscripts in a while so here is one for today.
Today I'm grateful for hot chocolate and moonlit skies.
They go together so well!


13 comments:

Victoria said...

Gorgeous post...such a delightful magical spell you have cast once again! yay..some blogs to visit..thanks!
Happy SM!
HUgs
Victoria~
Thanks again for the beautiful blog party..it was fun!

Margaret said...

Great post!! gorgeous dress, lucky friend! Mx

Linda said...

I always love visiting your blog. You have the greatest things in your home. Thank you for the link.

Anonymous said...

Great posts at the other links too. I love your spooky Mondays. Thanks again for the wonderful tea party and all you share here and your lovely comments on my cottage too.
Hugs and sparkles - WG

Heathen said...

Your decorations are so pretty and I love your paper dresses. Thanks for sharing the links to the other blogs!

goddessandmagick said...

So witchy these blog!! Is so inspiring!! My blog is . www.goddessandmagick.blogspot.com
thanks ,Andrea.

Theresa MacNaughton said...

Gorgeous Spooky Monday post, as always. You make spooky magical AND beautiful. :) Love your newest little paper dress. They are so adorable. :) By the way, Happy Halloween! Theresa

Kathy said...

Awww...hot chocolate and moonlit skies. I love IT! Great Spooky Monday post. Love that little dress card. It's adorable! - Kathy

Anonymous said...

Happy Spooky Monday. What a fun witchy paper dress!!!

Anonymous said...

I love that card you made! I'm going to miss your Spooky Monday posts.

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh my gosh--this dress is beyond amazing!!!! I came over from Marfi's blog to say "hi!"
XO
Cindy

Susan said...

Hi Anna, come visit: http://piecesoffatesusan.blogspot.com/2010/10/tuesday-er-um-thursdaytreative-been.html

I have a surprise for you :)

Hugs,
Susan

Dandelion Dreams said...

You've had some creeeepy visitors!! I love how you turned the dress into a card. It's just divine!

I finally got my complete tea party post up. I gave up on photographing everything all set up in one haunting set and just did individual photos, but there's a loooong poem to go with that wouldn't have existed had I not had photograph problems, so perhaps it worth the wait. ;)

Have a hauntingly happy weekend!