pink saturday

Happy Pink Saturday and thank you to our hostess Beverly
at How Sweet the Sound.

Come shopping with me at Home Goods and see the fun pinks I found.


How can I not take a picture of this pink 'A'?
I'm always tempted to get something like this and
then I think 'Do I really need it?'

The bedding behind it was very pretty though. This was in the little
girl's section where the entire aisle was an explosion of pink.



How now pink cow?
I thought this little cow was too adorable.





And this cuddly pink piggy is actually a dog toy.
I couldn't stand the thought of her being chewed up by a dog so I
bought her and took her home and named her Prudence!

 

Here's a pair of fancy pink earrings from Aurora Bijoux
(not from Home Goods) to go along with  a comment I read recently.
A woman's friend was telling her she could still fit into her high school jeans
so she quickly replied 'Well I still fit into my high school earrings!'
I thought that was cute.





Finally, I was out of town for a few days this week and I really
missed my Luna. When I got home she wouldn't stop
following me everywhere. She has the cutest
little pink nose so I thought I could sneak her in here!


Have a great weekend everyone and be sure
to visit Beverly for lots more pink!


13 comments:

Sinderella's Studio said...

Sweet! Thank goodness I still fit in my high school earrings too!
Happy PS!
dana

Leanne said...

GREAT Pinks this week, Anna. And, YES, I think you need the A!!!! (I can justify just about anything - so give me a few minutes and I'll come up with a reason!!) I think it would look LOVELY on a shelf in your craft space! (Home Goods is a great place, and it's been way too long since my last trip there!) Hope you have a WONDERFUL weekend, friend!

Lynn said...

Cute shot of Luna-enjoy!

Jacalyn @ rmebathproducts.com said...

I love the pinks today! Now Anna remember when you go shopping it's now a matter of "need" but want, ha! So go back and get that "A" for yourself! Luna is pretty darn cute, btw!

Happy PS,
Jacalyn

Anonymous said...

Aww...Luna is adorable. Love that pink A but I am like you "Do I really need it?" Happy Pink Saturday.

Maggie said...

I love your pinks!!! They are fab; and I would adore a pair of those earrings- beautiful!

Happy PS!

Sherry from Alabama said...

What beautiful and fun pinks! I'm so excited to become your 100th follower!

Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

Theresa MacNaughton said...

What a sweet kitty! Your pink finds are so cute - thanks for sharing! Theresa

Unknown said...

What lovely pinkies ... kitty is darling!

Have a lovely PINK weekend ~
TTFN ~Hugs, Marydon

Romeo said...

Ah Luna, I see you are still quite beautiful despite the stress of being without your human for a few days! It was just a few days wasn't it?!? Gosh I hope so! We cats can endure so much seperation....although we probably shouldn't let them know this, they would be quite difficult to deal with then!

I hope you are having a great weekend! Say "meowllo" to Kushka for me purrlease!

Purrs!

Romeo

Cindi aka Ericksoc said...

What a great collection of pink! Pink Saturday always makes me smile!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming by my blog this morning and sharing my angel Karen and my "official" engagement. Your support and comments mean more than you know... I have had a chance to look around your blog a little more and you certainly are talented! I am sure you will be hearing more from me~ Sherry F.

Abramyan Avenue said...

Ohhhh I love Home Goods...that place is not good for my wallet! Ha! And Luna is just precious! Love your post!!
-April