three muses challenge and snail mail enthusiast update

I'm joining up with the The Three Muses Challenge today.
The theme is TRAVEL.

Decided to take a flying carpet to see old Paris!
*   *   *   *

I think I just ate glitter with my toast!





Finishing up the card for my Snail Mail Enthisiast challenge
at Sinderella's Studio. I decided to add glitter...lots of glitter
then went to grab my toast whilst absentmindedly admiring
my work. It seemed grittier than usual, with a hint of oh
maybe latex? Glitter...great on paper. Vile on toast!

13 comments:

Bill said...

Ah! France! I want to go to. Great work.

Deb said...

Absolutely in love with this piece!

indybev said...

What a happy piece! I love the whimsy of it. Thank you for joining the challenge and sharing your talent!

WrightStuff said...

Monsieur France says to Madame France. "Zut alors ma cherie, je peux voir une dame danser sur un tapis!"
Madame France clearly thinks he has drunk too much chateauneufdupape

Faye said...

This is a great old Paris piece, Anna. Glitter is not recommended for ingesting.

Taluula said...

This is such a joyous piece of whimsical art and it deserves some very loud applause from my corner. Bravo.

Justina said...

LMAOO!!!! Omg , the glitter on toast... what an excellent topping ! That makes me laugh so much ... because as you have probably read ... Avi said he is dating a pixie because he wakes up in my bed with glitter all over his face !! LOL!!! It seems to follow me wherever I go...
Anyways.... my PM post is up!!! :-D

Junibears said...

Fabulous piece of magic. Love it.xx

Jester said...

Great pieces, and now you'll sparkle from within!

Effie said...

That's alovely Magic carpet piece..... and there's nothing wrong with glitter on your toast!

Marnie Blum said...

What an amazing feeling and environment you have created. It is whimsical and make me smile and want to join in.

Svenja said...

This is sooo beautiful! Love it.

Ozstuff said...

Wow! Your art piece has EVERYTHING - beauty, imagination, joy, movement - EVERYTHING. Absolutely stunning. I love it (did you guess?).