pink saturday

At about 7 PM I suddenly realized I hadn't done my Pink Saturday post! I got caught up with my blog redo, discovering Frida Kahlo and getting very excited about a future Practical Magic (as in the movie) blog party. And as I looked around I realized that lately I've been into....not pink....but BLUE!


My favorite rose covered bag is blue.

Of course I still love pink and after a quick peek in my closet I pulled out a pink polka dot skirt I recently found at my local thrift shop. So I gathered my blues and placed them on top of a touch of pink.



I didn't realize I was collecting so much blue!
I even have a couple of bottles of blue nail polish.
I think it started right after I saw Alice in Wonderland.
Or perhaps I might be channeling Smurfette!


So today I may be true in blue but I'm always a pink girl at heart.



Happy Pink Saturday!

I'd also like to give a Pink Saturday spotlight to

Go and visit this lovely lady and sign up to join her Snail Mail Enthusiast
challenge like I did! You'll have lots of fun!


Visit Beverly at How Sweet the Sound for more pink.


13 comments:

Debbie's L'Bri said...

Hope you are having a good summer.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Anna!

I love blue, too, but I'm a big fan of pink like you are!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Happy Pink Saturday Anna Sweetie...
What a striking share today. I absolutely adore the blue on the pink polka dots. Your blues are so beautiful. I would love to see a bigger photo of that beautiful bag. Love the bracelet and those glasses are just so darn cute.

Thank you for sharing today. I love it when you do. Please pop over and let me share my pink post with you. You are going to love this one.

Country hugs sweetie...Sherry

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

Happy PiNk, Anna...

I've featured you this week on my PS post.♥ I love your whimsical spirit..it takes one to know one, right! :0)I love all things that are playful, colorful and fun. :0)

Happy Day,
Stephanie ♥

Jacalyn @ rmebathproducts.com said...

Oh I just love the blue on the pink! Pink rules of course but we have to be well rounded, right?

Happy PS,
Jacalyn

Simply Debbie said...

HAPPY PINK SATURDAY ANNA,
SUCH A CUTE POST. I LOVE POLK A DOTS BUT THOSE BLUE EYE GLASSES WERE VERY CUTE.
HAVE A MAGICAL WEEKEND
HUGS
SIMPLY DEBBIE

Theresa Plas said...

Beautiful blog! Love the rose covered purse too! Happy Pink Saturday to you Anna!

Birgit said...

Hi Anna,

I can't believe that I haven't found your blog earlier -- I am now a follower.

You surely know the feeling when you see a blog and just love everything about it? When you find yourself nodding reading the posts? When you see a collage or photo and suddenly think -- wow, that could be one of my own ones? I just had that feeling with your blog -- what a treat this Pink Saturday with that touch of blue. :)

Something which has completely won me over are your black-and-white striped tights. LOL! I have wanted a pair of them for some time, so I always enjoy seeing them at one place or another. :)

Happy Pink Saturday,
Birgit

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

I just loved all of your pinks and blues!!

Debbie

apinkdreamer said...

hi! i'm a pink girl too! i'm looking forward for your practical magic party!!!

Unknown said...

hi anna! thanks fro dropping by my page. Love the pink polka dot...HPS!

That shabby Pink Girl said...

Hi Anna
I so happy you came to visit with me, I just Love your Blog, your whimsical style,. I too have a Purse with a Big Rose on the front, I just signed up to follow you.

Have a super Day!
MARIAN ELIZABETH

Sinderella's Studio said...

HUGE THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!for the spotlight! I hope my project doesn't let you down- your support has been wonderful! Love the skirt! I showed my granddaughters your tea party - they were absolutely crazy over it!
cheers, dana