strange little people


This was another great Collage Obsession Challenge.

Rick St. Dennis gave us this sweet and innocent Victorian image to alter this week. Rick said he loves to take sweet things and make them into something not so sweet.

So the challenge theme was Strange Little People.


I can definitely do sweet and dreamy but I also like grunge and a good amount of dark so I took these adorable little children and invited them to play a little Show and Tell.



click for a larger view

I thought perhaps their nanny was having a particularly bad day......

Go and visit Collage Obsession to see more wickedly strange little people.

Now that was lots of fun. Thank you Rick.



14 comments:

Junibears said...

Oh poor Nanny! A fabulous picture dear Anna. xx

Kaylene said...

How original bravo.

Diane said...

Love it!!
:)

Victoria said...

Yay..these are Fab..as always you are up to magic! I just wanted to pop in and see what you have been up to.. and say hi and Wish you a happy day..and a beautiful Spring season!
Hugs and sparkles my friend!
victoria
PS; I love the header..gorgeousness!!

Art From The heart said...

Charming.
Hugs, Amy

Pellie / Penny said...

They sure a creepy duo - Macabre mastery at its best.
Great piece.

Hugs,
Penny

peggy gatto said...

Love your mind and your art!!

Thespoena McLaughlin said...

Oh my gosh! This is awesome! Great job! LOVE IT! tee-hee, bad day is right! LOL

CuddlyBunny said...

Oh dear. That's unquestionably less sweet that the original. But still ... more WONDERFUL!

Excellent creepy concept!

Anonymous said...

Oh Anna! How wickedly fun. These are some scary children. I love them.

Anonymous said...

Poor Nanny.........she seems to have lost her head!

Wicked funny!

Jan

Irish3 said...

Ha, I love it !!! You added and altered just the right touches!!!

Cameron said...

Oooo, what twisted fun to be had....mwuhahaha!

Love it!

Theresa MacNaughton said...

Wow - spooky but very cool! Theresa