gratitude

Hello everyone! Thanksgiving Eve is upon us and I just wanted to wish everyone everywhere a happy and blessed Thanksgiving. I have much to be grateful for. I hope all of you enjoy much love and cheer with all those you hold dear.


Have a deliciously scrumptous cranberry pumpkiny turkey
with all the trimmings day!

Today I am grateful for family and friends, including all of you my dear bloggy friends. I'm also grateful to no longer be in retail and not have to be at work during the unholy predawn hours on the day after Thanksgiving! I've done my share and I applaud any of you who might have to do that. You guys are awesome!


Photo courtesy of Country Living

9 comments:

Leanne said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Anna!!! I wish you a wonderful holiday with you and yours!!!! I am so thankful for getting to know you this past year - and for the inspiration you always give!

Theresa MacNaughton said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, Anna! I hear you about the retail thing - I will not miss working the day after in the wee hours of the morning. I will SLEEP! So tomorrow I hope you are able to relax, eat, drink, and be merry. xoxo Theresa
PS I LOVE your new blog banner. :)

Wendy said...

Happy thanksgiving Anna to you and your family if you are driving i wish you safe journeys and if you are staying at home the love and care of your family...
Hugs Wendy

Marfi-topia said...

Hello!
your new decorations are lovely!
Thank you Anna, I hope you have a wonderful day also...I'm so so happy to know you!

Elderberry-Rob said...

Wishing you a happy thanksgiving. xxx

brandi said...

~a blessed day to you and yours...may your hearts be merry and your spirits be filled with only goodness to be this day and always...much l♥ve and light upon you always~

Birgit said...

Happy Thanksgiving! :)

Linda said...

Yes Anna, We do have a lot to be thankful for....Good blogger friends like you. I am also glad that my retail days are over. Hope you and your family had a wonderful day.

margaret said...

Glorious Autumnal picture! love this one!!