blissfull atc swap

First of all I'd like to say thank you to all of you who left such lovely comments and well wishes for my little arm on my last post. You are all so sweet and I appreciate your thoughtfulness and wonderful advice. I will keep resting so I'll keep this short and sweet. Here is the ATC sent to me by my Blissfull ATC swap partner Jan from Fursdon House.


Jan's ATC celebrates all she is thankful for. I think it's beautiful and perfect for this season of thanks. Thank you Jan for sharing your wonderful art!

And here is the card I sent her. Now I didn't realize until now how much I used butterflies in my art this month! On my background, my ATC and my painting. I guess I have butterflies on my mind. Maybe it has to do with my bum arm and wanting to fly lol.


"If nothing ever changed there would be no butterflies."

Now I'm off to pack snacks and other magical goodies for the big HP movie this afternoon. We're going as soon as my son gets out of school. I can't wait to see it...oh and I'm bringing lots of tissue.



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the movie my friend! Love card too. You are so very talented. - hugs and sparkles - WG

Sara said...

what great ATC's and I hope you enjoy the movie
hugs
Sara

My Grama's Soul said...

I want to see HARRY POTTER too!!! Can I come along? (O:(O:

Xo

Jo

Angela said...

Your ATC is awesome and so is Jan's!

I am sure the movie was terrific! I can't wait to see it!

Angela

Theresa MacNaughton said...

Oh, I SO hope you enjoy HP!!!! We'll be going very soon, too. :) What a wonderful ATC swap. Both pieces are wonderful. Hope your arm is on the mend soon. I feel your pain...banged up my shoulder earlier this week. What a pair we are! Theresa

Sinderella's Studio said...

I thought all of the November cards were great! Each did have a personal message!
Have a great turkey day with your family! Postcard packet will be out to you early December - took it to the printers.
cheers, dana

Victoria said...

These are so super beautiful!! Wonderful! Enjoy HP...I hope to see it soon too!
HUgs

Jill Marcott-McCall ~Feathers & Flight~ said...

Good Morning Anna!
Just Stopped by to wish you a Happy Happy Thanksgiving to you and your Family!
Hugs
Jill
PS I hope your Arm is on the Mend!