sweet thank you and prom memories


A super quick post to give everyone a huge thank you for the sweet birthday wishes. I finally got to try the Pinkdelicious cupcake and yes it was fabulous....so was the Lemon Pucker. I had a lovely lovely day with my hubby and a wonderful evening with both him and our son. Cupcakes and ice cream cake all night.


I have cupcake pics but my computer is having major problems and I'm just stealing a few minutes before it dies again.

What are you doing this week? I have been looking at dresses for an event we're going to at the end of the month. Being that it's also prom season I really enjoyed seeing all the sparkly, frothy and slinky prom dresses out there. So different from the ones when I went to my prom way back when.

Do you remember your prom? What's your favorite or not so favorite memory? I remember the pale lavender nail polish I got to go with the pale lavender dress for my senior prom!

I'd love to hear yours. Have a beautiful week.


7 comments:

Theresa MacNaughton said...

I'm so happy you had a wonderful birthday, Anna. You truly deserved it. Those cupcakes sounds so good - I am getting the urge to bake some myself!!!! :) You must share the dress you pick out. Can you believe I NEVER went a prom...not one. Sometimes I am sad that I didn't get to experience it, but then I am content in the fact that I made up for it in later years. :) I hope you have a really great time at the event!

AlphaBetsy said...

I'm so glad you had a good birthday. It is well deserved. I hope I can find a good cupcake bakery to visit for my birthday on Saturday. :)
My senior prom was fun, but I wish I had appreciated it more at the time.

Diane said...

Sorry about your computer. Hope you get it running right soon - that can be sooooo maddening.

The prom? You think yours was a long time ago - mine was even longer. I think my prom dress was peachy pink.

Lisa said...

Computer problems - UGGG! Glad you had a happy birthday. I remember prom so fondly. It was magical and so grown up feeling. I haven't worn a full length gown since then, and I am thinking it would be great fun to play dress up again :)
Lisa

Ricki Treleaven said...

I remember for my junior prom that I picked a page from Seventeen magazine, and my date and I dressed EXACTLY like the couple from the photo. We looked so cute, and we had fun, too.

xo,
RJ

Toriz said...

Glad you had such a sweet birthday! :)

I have dentist tomorrow, and the rest of the time I'm spending catching up on posts and e-mails and things, and working on some craft projects while listening to audiobooks or watching movies.

I never had a prom; I left school at the age of 14 (long story; you probably don't want to know anyway).

Linda said...

Prom was very sad for me.....I was not asked and I wanted to go so very much.