i spy


Here's a question for you.


Have any of you ever worked or considered working as a mystery shopper? I know there are tons of places on the internet and sadly many of the mystery shopper sites are not legitimate. But there are real ones if you really look and I have been considering doing this.

I figured all those years of working in retail might come in handy and I think it's something I would enjoy. I know you can't really make a living doing it. But for extra cash and a bit of fun I thought it might be worth looking into.

So I thought I would see if any of you out there have tried it and if so what do you think? Would you consider becoming a mystery shopper? I'd love to know.




7 comments:

Linda said...

You are right..I think it would be fun and productive. Since most of us have worked retail, we would know what to do. Years ago I wanted to do it but it never worked out. Maybe our town is too small and not enough big name retail stores here. let us all know if you decide to do it. Thanks for sharing.

Ana Cristina Caldatto said...

legal compartilhar!
depois conte-nos mais!
abraços

Mademoiselle Angeline said...

I have never heard of mystery shopping! What is it?

Jessica said...

Please excuse the weird way my name showed up in the comment above!

Diane said...

I don't know what it is. I'll be watching to find out what you decide. Diane

Anonymous said...

Hi, along with the other ladies, I would love to know what it is and how it works ; )
Hugs

AlphaBetsy said...

I had a friend who used to mystery shop and she had a blast with it. If you can find a legitimate company it would be fun.