steampunk atc

As many of you know I participate in the Blissfull ATC Swap. Somehow my wires got crossed this month. When I got my swap partner's name from Wendy I assumed she was my ATC swap and sent my steampunk card out to her. I figured out later that she was my wand swap partner! So not only is Lynn getting a wand but she also got a surprise ATC, lol.


This was fun to make. I created a digi collage first then printed it and added inks and pastels. The tiny watch parts are from an old watch that I took apart.

My wand is on it's way so I'll post it after my swap partner gets it.

I hope your Artful Bag Challenge ATCs have been sent out by now. I'll have a Linky tool on my post on the 25th and everyone can link up their ATC posts.


9 comments:

CuddlyBunny said...

Whew, Anna, your ATC is so wonderful! Excellent wing-dings, especially the floral charm.

It's unlikely that most of us would have chosen that bit, but it's PERFECT!

Ana Cristina Caldatto said...

que formidavel troquinhas entre voces!
seu Atc icou formidavel,

e espero quemeu ATC que enviei chegue logo ai!

beijos beijos

Leanne said...

I love this collage ... and I love the Erma Bombeck quote in your header (she was brilliant, wasn't she??) Hey, I did a collage last week and thought of YOU! I think you were my inspiration! Did a post a few days ago about the collage - not sure if it is a favorite of mine, but it was a first, for sure! Hugs!

Theresa MacNaughton said...

That is really fabulous, Anna. You did a wonderful job - your swap partner will love it. Theresa

Marfi-topia said...

this is so beautiful...what a lucky lady!

Linda said...

Hi Anna, This is truly a beautiful ACT. I am hoping that you made a copy of it for your own records. We've all reached that certin point where we got a few things mixed. We wouldn't be human if we didn't. I cant't wait to see your wands..I know that they will be woundrus.

Angela said...

I love your steam punk design! I had fun with this theme, too!
I can't wait to see the artful bag ATCs!
Angela

pchickki said...

This ATC is wonderful. You did a great job !
Hugs to You

Anonymous said...

This is amazing. Your work is always so wonderful, Anna.