bewitch

Attic window?



Pointy roof top?


Witch's hat?


I loved Wendy's moon on her Harvest Paper Purse and the way she gave it a soft muted finish. I didn't have the same materials she used to create hers so I tried to see what I would get if I mixed Liquitex iridescent white with a glazing medium, glitter pens and crystal glitter. Then I needed a place to put my moon so I recycled a piece of corrugated cardboard. When I finished, my attic window turned into a hat!


Hope you had a lovely holiday weekend.



13 comments:

Scrap Vamp said...

Gorgeous work of art!

artistamyjo said...

This is simply terrific,love it !
Hugs

Diane MacNaughtan * Dianie Mac * said...

Anna, I love it!

~Diane

Thespa said...

Love love L-O-V-E it! And I'm adoring your blog design all done up special for fall! GORGEOUS! Sorry I've been away for a while. Big hugs!
Thespa

Linda said...

Very bewitching indeed. Great job Anna.

maddyrose said...

This is a great piece and nothing says Halloween better.

Moncha said...

That looks fabulous !! Great work.
Have a magical day.

Heather said...

These are wonderful!! I particularly like the 'attic window' piece. So sweet!

Phoebe said...

I am completely enthralled by such tasteful creativity with a vintage vibe... so inspiring, and truly a blessing to have such wonderful artists out there who are willing to share their uniqueness!

JenW!~ said...

Lovely Anna. I always find your work very inspiring.

LynnF said...

Simply stunning! Glad I found your blog...awesome art!

One Creative Soul Studio said...

Your blog background and chimes are mesmerizing! You are marvelous, lady.

Mina said...

Attic window or hat...it doesn't matter. It is stunning. I love your beautiful chimes, Anna.